Registration for intensive courses
Intensive courses in September 2017
Who can participate?
- All students who are enrolled at the University of Würzburg for the summer semester 2017.
- All exchange students (through a university exchange program, ERASMUS, DAAD, Fulbright etc.), who have a letter of admission for the winter semester 2017/18 from the University of Würzburg
Course levels offered: A1, A2, B1, B1+, B2.1, B2.2, C1 (DSH exam preparation course)
|German intensive courses (A1-C1)|
Duration of course: September 5th to 29st 2017, 5 hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
The Intensive German Language Courses are only for enrolled students of the Julius-Maximilians-University Wuerzburg. Employees of the University, Students at the University of Applied Sciences (FHWS) or Musikhochschule cannot participate. (Exception: the A1 Intensive course is also for employees and visiting scientists of the University of Würzburg. In this case the course ist subject to charges.)
|Registration for all intensive courses (2 steps): |
Online-Preregistration (July 24th - September 3rd, 2017)
*** NOTE ***
- After successful online preregistration you will receive a confirmation email.
- Without the online preregistration you cannot get a place in a course.
ENROLLMENT in person and placement tests
Date: September 5th, 2017
Time: 9.00 am
Ort: Hörsaal 004 in Z6 (Zentrales Hörsaalgebäude, Campus Hubland)
*** NOTE ***
- Please bring your student card or letter of admission on the enrollment day.
- The placement test on September 5th, 2017, is obligatory for all new students in order to get a place in a course. Complete beginners do not need to take the placement test.