Registration for intensive courses
Intensive courses in February/March 2018
Who can participate?
- All exchange students (through a university exchange program, ERASMUS, DAAD, Fulbright etc.).
- All students who are registered for a full time study program at Würzburg University.
- All students who have already attended a DSH preperation course at the Language Center (ZFS) of Würzburg University.
Course levels offered: A1, A2, B1, B1+, B2.1, B2.2, C1 (DSH exam preparation course)
|German intensive courses (A1-C1)|
Duration of course (A1-B2): 2 to 27 March 2018, 5 hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
Duration of course (C1 - DSH exam preparation): 26 Februar to 21 March 2018, 5 hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
The Intensive German Language Courses are only for enrolled students of the Julius-Maximilians-University Wuerzburg. Employees of the University, Students at the University of Applied Sciences (FHWS) or Musikhochschule cannot participate. (Exception: the A1 Intensive course is also for employees and visiting scientists of the University of Würzburg. In this case the course ist subject to charges.)
|Registration for all intensive courses (2 steps): |
preregister here (January 15th - February 18th, 2018)
Online-Preregistration (C1 - DSH exam preparation)
preregister here (January 15th - March 1st, 2018)
*** NOTE ***
- After successful online preregistration you will receive a confirmation email.
- Without the online preregistration you cannot get a place in a course.
ENROLLMENT in person and placement tests
Date: March 2nd, 2018
Time: 9.00 am
Ort: Hörsaal 004 in Z6 (Zentrales Hörsaalgebäude, Campus Hubland)
*** NOTE ***
- Please bring your student card or letter of admission on the enrollment day.
- The placement test on March 2nd, 2018, is obligatory for all new students in order to get a place in a course. Complete beginners do not need to take the placement test.